02 March 2009

Printer Cartridges ...

Just a quick post to enquire whether anyone uses these printer cartridges:

Canon BCI-24 Black and Canon BCI-24 Color

I have 7 Colour and 3 Black unopened boxes. I've no idea how old they are as we've had our new printer for about 18 months now. I'm guessing that some of the cartridges may be up to 3 years old. I don't know if they have a shelf life or not - I can't see anything on the box.

If anyone can use them please email. They are yours for the price of postage.

This is the start of blitzing the office!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and your interesting comments about Internet Friends ....

I see that you live NOT that far away from me!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful offer but alas not my size printer :( ... Have a wonderful day!
Love, Marilyn

Shammickite said...

Unfortunately I don't need them.... but I'm sure someone will! Good to see you are still blogging, in spite of being busy at Dairy House!

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hi Sue
It was lovely meeting you at Shepton Flea Market. I am very pleased with selection of buttons and fabrics. I did bump into Donna again later that afternoon at Ashley Hall Bath.
Isabelle x

Manoj Sharma said...

Sorry dear, actually these are very old so how can i buy them?

Thanks
Printer Cartridges | Inkjet Cartridges