13 August 2009

A Few Goodies ...

I was going to call this post Friday's Favourites ... until I realised it is only Thursday! Heyho ...


So, here we go with a post full of photos showing what you see as you walk into my haberdasher's dream just inside the entrance at Dairy House. I'll post photos from other parts of DH on the DH blog later. I realise that some of these are a wee bit blurred. Apologies, but put it down to old age or somesuch other that might get me a sympathy vote!!































Finally, here's what I just had to succumb to this afternoon. When a girl comes in with a basketful of boxes like this offering a Thursday special on cakes, what was I supposed to do ...


I took plenty of photos around the rest of Dairy House today, so I'll post those on the other blog, but probably not until Saturday or Sunday evening.
Have a jolly weekend ...

19 comments:

The fabric of my life said...

Lovely pictures Sue. I really MUST visit one day, it's heavenly!

Don't go pulling that 'age' card out Missy, you are nowhere near old enough to blame anything on age!!!!

elegancemaison said...

Oh so gorgeous! Had planned to visit today or tomorrow but just spent the afternoon and evening in A&E with my elderly mother (she's OK for now). Graham is also keen to visit DH so will definitely get over to see you very soon. All the best, C.

Sammy Girl said...

Everything is wonderful .... and cake too!
Now have yourself a wonderful Friday, for real!
Betty :)

BusyLizzie said...

Those "Friday Favourites" look pretty good to me! Hope to pop in next Thursday if you are in....Lizzie x

Country Cottage Chic said...

You have some lovely things Sue!

Jayne

Sue said...

Lots of lovely things....and cake too!!

Sue xx

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

OH! WHAT A WONDERFUL PLACE TO VISIT!
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO FAR AWAY FROM ME!
I`M GUTTED!LOL

ENJOY LIFE`S SIMPLE TREASURES,
DEBBIE MOSS

Redwoodhouse said...

Ohhh my goodness all that habbie I feel a visit coming on....
Jan

Lois said...

AHHHGHHHH!!!! To many beautiful things! I Must come and visit, will have to sav up first though!

Anonymous said...

Everything's looking great.
Adele

BusyLizzie said...

Hi Sue
Yes, will bring the Poppies on Thursday for you!
Lizzie xx

Niki Fretwell said...

Hi Sue,
Do I NEED to come shopping again?
Niki x

Clare said...

Heaven is....yummy textiles and CAKE! It doesn't get any better

Tamsyn said...

lovely pics, shows off your stash brilliantly...very tempting.
on the subject of the cake, I have a sneaky feeling that might be Dee, who has just started a little cake business. A member of the knit an natter group. looks yummy, think am going to have to ask her for some samples ;)
will try an visit you b 4 boys go back 2 school :) x

hens teeth said...

Drool x

Joshy and belle said...

gorgeous photos, i love the eiderdowns! fliss xx

Fiona said...

Great pictures of some amazing looking things. Love the quilts and blankets. If only I had money to spend and an MOT'd car to come down there in and have a proper look.

Unknown said...

I adore all of your textiles - simply marvelous!

OhSoVintage said...

Oh it all looks so lovely and sooooo inviting. I think I covet those sets of drawers!