26 November 2009

Coming Home ...

Usually I listen to Radio 4 as I make the 40-minute journey to Dairy House 4 days a week, but recently I've transferred alliegance to Radio 2 for the outward journey, but return to Radio 4 on my way home.

I've never been a particularly great Terry Wogan fan, but do enjoy singing along to the songs of my youth - hopefully no-one notices!

Yesterday morning I set off as usual and drove the first couple of miles with tears streaming down my face as this was playing


Did any of you see them on the Evening of Remembrance on BBC1 on 7 November? I think I need to add their debut album onto my Christmas list.

3 comments:

SharDon Exclusives said...

These are beautiful words that brings tears to my eyes. I had never heard of this group but I went on to U Tube and listened numeous times. Thank you so much for sharing this with us,
Sharon

Shammickite said...

Darn it.... I can see the video but not hear the sound as my sound card seems to have melted.... have to get the repair people in.

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello Sue

I was meant to go to the fair in Bridport but was unwell so couldn't make it. At the V&H fair you had a basket full of mercerised cotton and based on Hen's post you took more with you at the Bridport fair, do you still have some left? Where is your next event please? Also how much are they please?
Warm wishes
Isabelle x