26 June 2015

Susan and Elizabeth's Fabric and Textiles Sale

It's been a very long time since I blogged, and I've almost forgotten how after spending so much time posting on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/VintagetoVictorian) instead. However ... The Washerwoman and I are hosting a Sale to be held at Lydeard St Lawrence Village Hall on 7 & 8 November 2015 so it seems an ideal opportunity for me to try and get back to blogging as I know not all of you are Facebook afficionados.

Please check out Liz's blog while I try and get to grips with things here. I just need to sort out my photos and get cracking. Meanwhile do please make a note of the date on your calendars/in your diaries and we'll both be posting more information and photos as the date approaches.

I hope some of you still remember Vintage to Victorian as it's been an embarrassingly long time since I spoke to you!!


No comments: