17 March 2017

The West Country Fabric and Textiles Weekend - 8th & 9th April 2017

Hello Everyone

As you'll see from the previous post it's getting on for 2 years since I updated this blog. I'm writing now as the blog has been referred to with regard to the above. Once again The Washerwoman and I, along with Donna Flower are staging another textiles extravaganza at Lydeard St Lawrence, near Taunton TA4 3SE. We do hope you'll be able to join us. There will be new stock, surplus stock, clear-out stock, textiles, haberdashery, buttons, all manner of exciting bits and pieces to tempt you. This is our 3rd event at this venue and if the other 2 are anything to go by we shall be inundated with purchasers on both days.

I seem to have moved on from blogging now, and you can find more up to date information on my Instagram account @vintagetovictorian, my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/VintagetoVictorian and I now have (still a holding page, but hopefully operational soon) a website: www.VintagetoVictorian.co.uk




No comments: