22 April 2007

Mannequins in the Garden

After a disappointing visit to the Creative Crafts/Knit & Stitch Show at Shepton Mallet this morning (mainly cardmaking and beads), I decided that the best place to photograph the mannequins was in the garden.


Here they are chatting under the apple tree! As I have one of my own called Dulcie, these two are Daphne and Dolores while they're in my keeping! If they're not required by my client then I shall desperately try to fit one of them into my car to go to Shepton on 11 May.

8 comments:

Libbys Blog said...

I think I would love to keep them in the garden and have flowers growing up and around them!!!

Ragged Roses said...

I think they look rather at home in your garden too!
Kim x

Vintage to Victorian said...

They do look good, don't they! Daphne is going, though, which means that until I find another, Dolores will be lonely outside! She is currently indoors, discussing Daphne's future life with Dulcie!!

Watch this space!!

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

Hi Sue,
Glad that you have had a successful mannequin hunt!
I love the waist on the left mannequin - is that Dolores?!

Hope they aren't still in the garden, we have rain here today, for the first time in ages....

Niki x

Clare said...

Hi Sue,

They look rather fetching under the tree! Glad to hear Dulcie currently has some company!

Clare x

FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh, these two are adorable! I love the one with the narrow waist (probably wishful "remembering" on my part!) They look quite happy in your garden.

I am trying to remember which one of the two you are, I do slightly remember both of you girls from last years Shepton Mallet sale!!:)
Lidy

oldflowers4me said...

i just , i mean really love your mannequins, they look good under your trees.

Donna said...

Gorgeous. I would love to have Dolores if she is still available. Can you email me Sue?