15 April 2009

The Bridport Rag Market

THE BRIDPORT RAG MARKET
Saturday 18 April
St Mary's Church Hall
South Street
Bridport
9 am - 4 pm
A veritable treasure of Vintage, Antique & Retro Fabrics, Haberdashery, Clothes, Lace & Buttons - from workshops and excess stocks of designers, makers and vintage textile traders
At pocket money prices, this is a must for quilters, knitters, teachers and hobbyists!
Free Entrance
I shall be there with a selection of fabrics, lace, braid, DMC Coton Perle, embroidery floss, Aida fabric, buttons, eiderdowns, baby gowns and whatever else fits in the car. All the usual suspects will be in attendance, although I see The Washerwoman is sending Mr and Master in her stead as she'll be in Bath.
Why not come along and join in the fun!

5 comments:

BusyLizzie said...

Good morning Sue! I shall be very sad not to be with you all in Bridport on Saturday! Hope my men behave themselves & sell lots as I don't want them to bring it all home again!!!
Liz xxx

The fabric of my life said...

I think I'm coming, yahoo :-)

See you there!

Niki Fretwell said...

Lovely to see you! ;-))
N x

Sammy Girl said...

A belated congrats on your one year anniversary at DH. It seems only days ago you were writing about it soon becoming yours.

Wa Hoo!

I wrote a rambling piece on yellow with attitude today, and thought of you and all the lovely fabics.

How did Bridport go?

Betty :)

The fabric of my life said...

Didn't make it after all, far too much to do here! Hope it went well Sue and see you very soon I hope xxx