03 April 2009

Calling all Quilters and Fabricaholics ...

This is where I'll be this coming Saturday
Click to enlarge if the text is too small on your screen If you are anywhere near here on Saturday and need a fabric fix then why not pop in.
The Traders' Day is open to everyone (admission 50p to go towards the Quilt Museum in York) and has been organised by The Quilters Guild, Region 5.
I'll be there with my fabric bundles, lace, lengths of vintage fabric (including a few Scheurers), a few contemporary pieces, threads and fabric-covered boxes. I'm sure I shall be taking far more than that, but I won't make a final decision until tomorrow afternoon!
Do come and say hello if you you decide to call in!

7 comments:

The Hardy Quilters said...

Lucky you, gettig an Area Day. Will try to get over. I need some more stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redwoodhouse said...

Ohhh how exciting just a few miles from me I'll come and have that fabric fix...
see you tomorrow
Jan

Country Cottage Chic said...

I'll be there bright & early as it's my nearest town!

Kel said...

Oh how I wish, this sounds like a great time.

Linda said...

Sounds great is that Thornbury north of Bristol? I used to do a Fair there years ago

Niki Fretwell said...

Have a great time and sell-out Sue...looks like a few bloggers will be there - how exciting!
N x

Sammy Girl said...

Ahh ... enjoy for all of us unable to attend. We will visit via photos if you are able to take a few pics.
Betty :)