06 April 2009

A Few More Scheurers ...

I've been taking photos whenever I've had time, and here's the latest selection ...



If you see any you like do email me, but I can't promise that they are still available, as I took these photos about 10 days ago.

It was lovely to see Jan and Jayne at the Quilters' Day in Thornbury on Saturday - thank you so much for your purchases. It was a successful day and gloriously sunny, too. Jayne - if you can let me have some more cards advertising the Vintage & Handmade Fair I'll put more out at Dairy House. Most of those you brought me went on Saturday. There was a lot of interest from the quilting ladies.

8 comments:

The fabric of my life said...

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Have a safe drive here :-)

Country Cottage Chic said...

It was nice to see you & Jan too Sue.
Glad to hear the ladies were interested in the fair - I'll send you some more postcards soon.

Niki Fretwell said...

Aghhh...more Scheurer love! A great slide show Sue!
Niki x

OhSoVintage said...

Thank you so much for the Scheurer fabric I won, Sue. It really is beautiful and very generous of you! I shall be putting a photo on my blog but in my eagerness to open the packet I didn't take a photo before it was ripped open!
Ruth x

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello Sue
Can't wait to come up and have at that beautiful fabric!
Great slideshow.
Take care
Isabelle. x

Ticking stripes said...

Sue

Thank you from me too for the beautiful fabric - it's really gorgeous. I've been inspired to start my own blog tonight - I just hope I get as far as having a blogversary! Thanks again, Wend

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Hi Sue

Seeing your delicious fabrics just makes me all the more determined to master the sewing machine that is gathering dust and redundant..Oh to be able to sew!!

Good to hear you are raking up interest for the fair.. the more the merrier!

Have a lovely Easter
Michele x

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hi Sue
I look forward to my visit soon!
Have a lovely Easter
Isabelle x