02 March 2007

Toni Raymond

Two posts in one day - anyone would think I had nothing else to do!

I picked up a copy of the new antiquexplorer magazine today and it looks as if I shall have some good bedtime reading. It is full of kitchenalia articles! And from a quick browse I know what I'll be displaying at the next Shepton 3-day Antiques Fair on 23-25 March. (Unfortunately, I don't have time to sort through it all in time for this weekend's Giant Flea)

Apologies for the flash and shadow on the paper!
Those of you who have followed my blog from its inception in September last year may remember that I was lucky enough to purchase the complete kitchenalia stock of a dealer who was changing direction. I still have so much in store that hasn't yet been catalogued, dusted/washed or priced, including quite a substantial amount of Toni Raymond pottery. It would seem it may be due for a come-back. I certainly hope so!
Does anyone have a collection? If not, don't hesitate to let me know if you want to begin one. I'm sure I can start you off!!!!

3 comments:

Donna Flower said...

I know nothing about Toni Raymond's pottery but I do have one of those fab and kitsch mexican sugar shakers that I am very fond of.

photowannabe said...

I don't know anything about Toni Raymond either. I'll have to read up on her. Your antique place is going to be fabulous, I can tel.

OhSoVintage said...

I am a hug fan of kitchenalia and lucky you being able to buy someone else's collection. I shall be very interested to see what you have at Shepton. Did you know April's issue of 'Antiques & Collectables' will also have an article on kitchenalia?